ETEA 2019 Online Apply Link:
Mega Instructions ETEA 2019:
Engineering Students ETEA Test-2019 Online Registration All candidates seeking admission in Engineering Universities/Colleges (Govt. or Private Sector) located within the geographical territory of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall have to appear in the Centralized Entrance Test to be conducted by ETEA on 7th July 2019. Instructions: Deposit Registration Fee Rs.2500/- in any branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) in UET account number 205505522 on bank Challan available there. They will give you a computerized bank receipt after a successful deposit. Once you have that receipt, visit this page for online form filling. Once your payment is verified online, you will have to upload your Picture and Domicile. Provide your personal and academic information. The test center will be allotted to you as per your information provided. Get print of your ADMIT CARD in the final step, keep it safe, and bring it on test day. Note: No ATM or Account transfer is accepted. Please enter SEQ No., branch code and transaction date as per your receipt. Do not share your receipt details with anyone. University will not be responsible for misuse of your bank receipt.
What is ETEA:
Instructive Testing and Evaluation Agency Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is an instructive substance built up in November, 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is directed by a Board of Governors, headed by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
At first, ETEA was built up to attempt organization of Entrance Tests for admission to Engineering and Medical foundations of the area instead of outer testing offices. Be that as it may, the extent of exercises and the destinations for the ETEA were widened much past the Entrance Tests as expressed in the Ordinance.
To put it plainly, it needs to catalyze changes in the examination and testing frameworks, bestow preparing on these undertakings and broaden the utilization of its electronic offices to different foundations to acquire objectivity, straightforwardness and productivity.
- Deposited Registration Fee Rs.______/ – in UBL account number 205505522 on any bank Challan accessible there.
- They will give you a modernized bank receipt after a successful deposit.
- You will discover an “SEQ No.” on that receipt, keep it a mystery.
- When you have that receipt, at that point visit this page (www.enggentrancetest.pk) for online structure filling.
- When your installment is checked on the web, you should transfer your Picture and Domicile.
- Give your own and scholastic data.
- Test focus will be apportioned to you according to your data gave.
- Get print of your ADMIT CARD in definite advance, guard it, and expedite it test day.
- No ATM or Account exchange is acknowledged.
- If you don’t mind enter SEQ No., branch code and exchange date according to your receipt.
- Try not to share your receipt subtleties with anybody. College won’t be in charge of abuse of your bank receipt.
ETEA 2019 Online Apply Link: